Reserve Now for the Crab and Lobster
Scotland Turnberry £195 peak £175 off peak per night B&B inclusive of VAT
Nestled on the beautiful Ayrshire coast sits one of its most opulent and commanding hotels, Turnberry. Turnberry is home to one of the world’s most iconic golf courses, and hosted the British Open in 2009.
Our Turnberry room offers the perfect cosy hideaway in which to enjoy your favourite single malt whisky, whilst dreaming of holing your birdie putt on the final green and lifting the famous Claret Jug. The deep red tartan wallpaper and luxurious shabby-chic furniture, help to bring the rich, dramatic atmosphere of the Scottish Lowlands, to Crab Manor.
Turnberry is located on the first floor of the Manor House with a walk in shower, and has the use of our communal courtyard sauna and hot tub.
- Access to Crab Manor’s communal hot tub and sauna
- Drinks service to the room
- Access to the beautiful Crab Manor gardens
- Complimentary turndown
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Molton Brown toiletries