Reserve Now for the Crab and Lobster
Paris The Ritz
Welcome to The Ritz, Paris. Constructed in 1905, this The Ritz has been arguably the world’s greatest hotel, and the brainchild of the world’s greatest hotelier, César Ritz. This iconic building brings Parisian opulence to the heart of North Yorkshire. Paris may be a city that never sleeps but when you sample the cosiness of your deluxe room, we have no doubt that you will have the most unforgettable sleep.
The Ritz is located on the first floor in the Crab Manor, and boasts a spacious bathroom, as well as, the use of our communal courtyard sauna and hot tub.
- Access to Crab Manor’s communal hot tub and sauna
- Drinks service to the room
- Access to the beautiful Crab Manor gardens
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Molton Brown toiletries