Reserve Now for the Crab and Lobster
Marrakesh La Mamounia £165 per night B&B inclusive of VAT
On the edge of Northern Africa lies Morocco, and a warm welcome to the palatial La Mamounia. Inspired by the hotel, a sumptuous haven set amidst lush royal gardens, often frequented by Winston Churchill himself.
Imagine snuggling up in your cosy, richly swathed room and relaxing in your dressing gowns on the bed of this little haven. And, if you can summon the will power to crawl out of that magnificent bed in the morning, bring yourself back to England and enjoy a proper Yorkshire breakfast in the restaurant.
La Mamounia is located on the first floor in the Crab Manor, and boasts a bathroom with walk-in shower, as well as, the use of our communal courtyard sauna and hot tub.
- Access to Crab Manor’s communal hot tub and sauna
- Drinks service to the room
- Access to the beautiful Crab Manor gardens
- Complimentary turndown
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Molton Brown toiletries