Reserve Now for the Crab and Lobster
Norway Bardola Lodge £275 per night B&B
Our cosy Bardola Lodge takes inspiration from the great mountain moorland region of Hardangervidda. Lying above the fjords of western Norway, Hardangervidda is a snowy wilderness that is a paradise for winter, renowned for its relaxed atmosphere and superb cross-country and downhill skiing.
One of our two log cabins, Bardola Lodge is a luxury bedroom that is guaranteed to ‘wow’ you. Complete with roll top bath, heated floor, plush bed and private hot tub – the only thing left to do is order a bottle of Champagne and say goodbye to the outside world.
- Private hot tub
- Complimentary snacks served in the Crab Manor lounge between 7-8pm daily
- Drinks service to the room
- Access to the beautiful Crab Manor gardens
- Complimentary turndown
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Molton Brown toiletries