Reserve Now for the Crab and Lobster
Norway Bardola Lodge
Our cosy Bardola Lodge takes inspiration from the great mountain moorland region of Hardangervidda. Lying above the fjords of western Norway, Hardangervidda is a snowy wilderness that is a paradise for winter, renowned for its relaxed atmosphere and superb cross-country and downhill skiing.
One of our two log cabins, Bardola Lodge is a luxury bedroom that is guaranteed to ‘wow’ you. Complete with roll top bath, heated floor, plush bed and private hot tub – the only thing left to do is order a bottle of Champagne and say goodbye to the outside world.
For a video tour of this beautiful room click here
- Private hot tub
- Drinks service to the room
- Access to the beautiful Crab Manor gardens
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Molton Brown toiletries