Reserve Now for the Crab and Lobster
1. House, Chaudron Grande Reserve, France – Brut £57.00 £10.00
Clear gold colour with fine bubbles. Aromas of lemon and hazelnuts revealing
apricots on the palate. Smooth and velvety sensations.
- House, Chaudron, France – Rose £59.00 £11.50
Delicate pale pink colour. Aromas of red fruits such as strawberries and raspberries.
Tingling bubbles underlining the freshness with good length.
- 2012 Chaudron, Blanc de Blanc, Vintage, France – Brut £69.00 Pale yellow colour with fine and persistent bubbles. Citrus streams predominate, lime
and grapefruit. Fresh, supple and soft fine flavours of white peach prolong the enchantment.
- Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label, Reims, France – Brut £73.00 One of the trendiest of Champagne houses. A brilliant colour with yellow tints. Fine
mousse with a lychee fruit and floral nose.
- Laurent Perrier, Tours-sur-Marne, France – Rose £95.00 The definitive Rosé Champagne. Soft, strawberry aromas and a gentle mousse. The most
ripe upfront fruit on the palate and a long, mouth-watering finish.
- Ruinart, Blanc de Blanc, Reims, France – Brut £98.00 One of the Oldest Champagne Houses in the World. Light liquid gold colour, good
fruit intensity with a long dry peach finish. An experience.
- 2010 Dom Perignon, Vintage, Epernay, France – Brut £250.00
The luminous sweetness of tropical fruit – green mango, melon, pineapple – instantly shines.
It then cedes to more temperate notes, the tingle of orange zest, the mist of a mandarin orange.
- 2007 Dom Ruinart, Vintage, Reims, France – Rose £275.00
On the nose, roasted notes mingle with aromas of ripe citrus fruit. On the palate, the
Chardonnay provides freshness and a crisp character full of integrity.
- Krug, Grande Cuvee, Epernay, France – Brut £295.00
Established since 1860. Matured for seven years offering the unique experience of a gold
exotic full peach and floral bouquet. Tremendous impact, intensely fresh. A legend.
- 2006 Krug, Vintage, Epernay, France – Brut £450.00
A complex and expressive bouquet of tarte tatin, warm biscuits, ginger, honeycomb, dried white
flowers, smoke and toasted nuts. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, broad and textural.
- House Prosecco, Colli Asolandi D’Lucie, Treviso, Italy – Brut £37.00 £7.50
From the famous Bedin Treviso Estate. Silver green colour with enticing aromas of brioche
and white raspberries. Exquisite, fine mousse with a long elegant finish.
- Prosecco Colli Asolandi di Bedin Teresa, Treviso, Italy – Rose £37.00 £7.50
Selected Merlot and Pinot Noir grapes fuse into a delicate pink colour. Floral aromas, taste
of pink berries with a fine perlage.
- Cremant d’Alsace, Alsace, France – Brut £46.00
A light, silver, slightly biscuity on the nose, refreshing, clean and creamy with a delicious
fragrant dry finish.
- Coates & Seeley, Hampshire, England – Rose £70.00
Pale in colour with scents of rose-hips and strawberry, but a fabulously vibrant palate.